Sunday, September 15, 2013

Football Sunday.  I am such a big football fan and love Sundays. I even watch a few college games on Saturday!  Today our Colts play and both Mannings play each other. It's a happy day.

I am posting the birthday card I made for my friend Marilyn that was here last week. She is also having a partial knee replacement later this month so I need to get busy and make her another card.



 Darnell of http://www.djkardkreations.com/ has taught me how to make a link. Mine came out pink instead of blue. I hope this works. My comments are only shown when I go to design. Then it only shows partial words, not the whole comment. Thanks, Darnell, for your expertise. I get some things, but others come hard. I don't want to erase the blog by doing something strange.

Have a great day and be kind.

2 comments:

Darnell said...

Your card is really lovely, Brenda, classic and sweet!!

You are welcome. Your link works; the color doesn't matter. I don't know how Blogger decides what color to give links.

I'm not sure what you are saying about your comments. Feel free to email me about it. It looks like people's comments are showing up under the posts and that's how it should be.

I also see you don't have a follower button or a subscribe button on your side bar. If you do want one, let me know, and I'll email directions. I'm no expert, but I figure if I could bumble along and figure out how to do it, we should be able to get you set up, too!

The other thing you might want to do is click on the "follow" buttons on other people's sites that you visit and like. That way they "meet" you and most of them will come to your site to return the visit and then follow you. And that's how these bloggie friendships are made.

(Sorry, if I've said some of this before; I've got CRSD, you know!) Hugs, Darnell

MaryH said...

Lovely elegant card & your friend will love it as much as the rest of us do. I see Darnell has got on board with the following button, so I'm happy to see you're getting some help. She is very good with this blog business, so she'll get you squared away quickly. Sometimes you just have to do this thing, one baby step at a time. You're doing great I think. Much better than my early days! Looks like I'm following right behind Darnell's footsteps. TEE HEE...giant shoes to fill. I'm ok with that! Hugs