Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lots and lots of rain. Rained all evening last night, all night and so far all day today. We don't have rain like Colorado did. I feel so bad for all the people affected by weather. Nebraska had terrible tornados and my prayers go out to them as well as those snowed in. It's too early for snow!! I'm so glad Karen didn't materialize. This morning I finally got my son's birthday card finished. This is made with encaustic wax and does not photograph well. It is really vibrant in person. The little tree is an embellishment from Hobby Lobby. I think he will like it because it is a little different. This technique is inspired by Biggan. She is really good at this.

 

4 comments:

Colleen said...

this is stunning, Brenda! Wow! I am sure your son will LOVE it, especially since you made it just for him! Good job with figuring everything out! You are moving right along into this world of blogland!!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so gorgeous Brenda. Thank you so much for visiting me at my blog!

MaryH said...

Oh big WOW! This is something I've seen a friend do, & watched a couple of youtubes. Would love to try it. You have an extraordinary card...love the scene you created. TFS & Hugs

Cathy said...

Hi Brenda, this looks amazing, I like Biggan's cards too :) Thanks for your visit to my blog, you mentioned you were following but I can't see you there, not to worry, probably a glitch somewhere. Technology can be amazing and frustrating :) Cathy x