Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Todays first two cards for http://onlinecardclasses.com/hcw13/ are by Debby Hughes and I love them. I couldn't wait to get started but I did think it through first!  Since I don't have everything they use in class I have to improvise and that's not always easy for me. My one big hitch was stamping the snowflake on the white background. I tried a new Martha Stewart punch that will punch anywhere. Well, it didn't. The magnets wouldn't line up so it would not punch. I had to use the little punch I had and it is okay.  Hope you like it.  Be kind to each other.

 

3 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Now this is a clean and simple card to make....going to case for Hospice cards, Okay? I made some of those cards with the 3 christmas trees, that was a fun card to make. Going to make some more and use them as thank yous for Hospice. I have 2 more weeks to get about 70 cards made with a Christmas type theme, thank yous, thinking of you, birthday and christmas. You are giving me lots of good ideas. Glad you are doing the online card making....you are inspiring!!

Emily Keaton said...

I love your white on white design! Snowflakes always make me smile :)

MaryH said...

This is beautiful. I have trouble with those any-where punches too..and some of the 'regular' MS punches, depending on the type of paper & thickness. You did a wonderful job. I can see this is a fun class for you, and you're very good at adapting too. That's a real skill, you know. TFS