Friday, February 28, 2014

I'm feeling better today. I think I was just tired yesterday and couldn't get warm. I am tired of this though as I think everyone is. My thoughts are with all the people in California in the path of the heavy rains they are predicting. I hope "they" are wrong and it doesn't happen. Today I have a birthday card to share that I received. I don't think anyone will be offended by it. I couldn't get it to photograph well. I always have a glare on it. Maybe because it is on shiny paper. It cracked me up though.  The front says "I mithed your birthday".  Be kind to one another.




 

5 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Lol Brenda! x

Brenda said...

Hahaha, to funny!! Happy Birthday Brenda, I did't realize it was your birthday. I hope it was a happy one regardless of the weather. And yes, you aren't alone, we are all tired of it. I hope too that CA doesn't get the mudslides from these rains. I have friends in CA, so want all them to be safe. Hang in there, it's gotta get better soon, and I will track down that groundhog and take him out for us! lol Hugs!

MaryH said...

Oh it did quack me up! I loved it! This is just the kind of card I love to receive myself, and I think whomever receives this cutie is going to have one big smile when they read it. Well done. TFS & glad you were able to get warm. Hugs

MaryH said...

Oops, I went back & re-read your post! Missed that it was YOUR birthday card, thought it was one you had made! It's hilarious & bet it gave you a smile when you read it! Belated Happy Birthday. Wish I had known, I'd have baked you a cake (Well, I'm not a baker, so ...) Hope it was a nice day & that you continued to stay warm. If you couldn't get outside, you can celebrate later! Hugs

Emily Keaton said...

So hilarious, Brenda!! I do love me a funny, punny card ;)