Thursday, August 21, 2014

Wow, we have sure had some nasty storms roll through this morning. No patio sitting, everything is very wet. Today we are going to the vet to get Molly weighed. I hope she is down 2 or 3 pounds. I have to say she loves her new food but it is expensive. Now we are buying dog food and not stamps!! Today's card is also from  the second day of http://onlinecardclasses.com/SYS2/class-info/. This was shown by Jennifer McGuire and hers is stunning. It has perfect pearls dusted on embossing. I used gold and silver and embossed the hugs with silver embossing powder. I love that soft look. Be kind to one another.


7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I can see the gorgeous shimmer on your card. Have had cats in the past on special diets so know that it cats an arm and a leg but there worth it. Hugs Mrs A.

Cathy said...

Very pretty card Brenda, love the soft shimmerry look. Hope your trip to the vet has a good outcome, Cathy x

Liz said...

Lovely card! The embossed design is beautiful. xx

Greta said...

Oh wow, Brenda--this is so beautiful! Love gold & silver--can imagine the shimmer!

Di said...

Love this Brenda! Such a gorgeous shimmer.

Hugs, Di xx

MaryH said...

Brenda, it's simply lovely. The delicate swirls are so pretty against that dark background, and the glittering die cut is very elegant too! You're doing some great homework. TFS & Hugs

Brenda said...

Hope the storms let up around you Brenda, although I love a good storm and wish we had a few more. We haven't had many this summer because we've been so cool I think. I also hope Molly lost a pound or two. Isn't special dog food so expensive?! lol Our Pockets has lost a lot of weight, she lost her's because she was diabetic, so now she gets two shots a day by me. I wish I could drop the weight like she did! lol Your card is simple stunning Brenda! I so love that background stamp and I bet the perfect pearls looks amazing in real life. Love that silver hugs too. Hugs, Brenda