Monday, October 27, 2014

Just a quick update. Just got back from Urology visit and I'm so pleased. The Keflex is working. It is slower than if he had the IV's but the swelling is down. We will do an ultrasound next week and go back to be checked a week after that. Our son will be here soon to take me for my second cataract surgery and that will be done. Things are definitely looking up. Thanks so much to all of you for the support and listening to me go on and on. It does help just to vent a bit. Here is a card that we made at a Stampin Up workshop last year.   Be kind to one another.





6 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Brenda, that is good news!!! God is watching over you both and I'm glad He gave you some good news. I pray that the second surgery on your other eye goes well too. I love this cute card! What great papers you used and I love those little cut outs that lets the person lift the "door" and see the sentiment. Great job! Hugs, Brenda

Liz said...

Good news! Glad to hear things are looking more positive. Hope your surgery goes well.

Love your card - the little flap is great. xx

Mrs A. said...

So pleased to hear that hubby is responding to treatment. Hope your second op goes Ok for you. Hugs mrs A.
P.s. I love the little trap door on this card. A great idea.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Cute card I love stripes..
..and so glad the meds are working pray it continues and every blessing, Brenda, on cataract op too had both mine done too and second was much better than first in every way :D
..thanks so much for popping over, happy WOYWW Shaz in oz.x #31

Darnell said...

Brenda, I'm sorry I've missed all of what's been happening while I was away. I'm so relieved that your mister is getting better without going to the hospital. Honestly, you have had so much/ continue to have so much to deal with, I think you must be made of steel! I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! I hope your cataract surgery went well. On Monday I am having my eyelids done as they are starting to really impact my peripheral vision now, but as soon as I'm up to it, I'll give you a call! Big hugs! Darnell

Greta said...

Cute card, Brenda! So glad hubby is improving! I'll be thinking about you & hope the next surgery goes as smoothly as the first!