Saturday, July 2, 2016

Today I want to wish Darnell http://www.djkardkreations.com/ a very Happy Birthday. She is so witty and fun and a wonderful person. I hope her day is filled with birthday wishes from all her blogging friends, fun with family and lots of love.

I'm getting ready for the holiday weekend and hope you all are too. Grocery shopping, making pasta salad and crafting. Molly and I are going to my son's to celebrate the day with our family. Lots of good food, fun and fireworks. Have a wonderful weekend doing what makes you happy. I will have a card to share soon. Be kind to one another.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you have a great day, my friend!! Enjoy the food, fireworks and fun!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mrs A. said...

Enjoy your time with your family. Darnell sure kept that quiet. Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

Thank you so much for this sweet dedicated post for me, Brenda! And thank you for the email and the adorable card you sent! You spoil me! Mwah! I was so happy to see the photo of you and Colleen and Sharyn! I'll bet you three could have talked for days!! Enjoy the 4th with your family and I'll try and give you a call before I leave! Lots of love and hugs, Darnell

Colleen said...

Brenda, we made it home!! Had a great day traveling to Chicago! We just brought the car back and then walked around the airport...had dinner at Macaroni Grill...all of ours in the area closed down and it was a favorite of my daughters! We had neighbors shooting off fireworks until nearly 11:30 our time, which is 2?20 AM your time, which I was still on...I was in bed, but the noise was quite loud!! Hope you had a great time with your family!! We have sun today, low 70's, very pleasant!! Trying to get some mojo going!
Give a hug to Molly for me!! Hearts Hugs to you friend!!

Brenda said...

Auntie is an amazing person isn't she?! I can't imagine her not having fun at anything she does. I so love to read her posts as she always pulls those belly laughs from me. I am glad to read that you got to enjoy the festivities of the 4th. I went to my brother's for a cookout on the 3rd. The 4th it rained and I was home. Bret went out and watched some of the fireworks in town, I stayed home and was melancholy. I hate when I feel like that! But now I'm perky again. Hugs, Brenda