Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Lots of heat and humidity today. What can you do but stay inside and make cards! I made this card this morning and love how it came out. Just like I pictured, which doesn't always happen. I used the cornucopia and greeting from Lawn Fawn and also the background paper. The cart wheels are Poppy Stamps Rustic Cart and texture is Magic Mesh for the cart. I am entering this card in http://naughtyornicechallenge.blogspot.com/ whose challenge is food or drink. Also in http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/ for their challenge word harvest. I've never entered three at one time but I'm also entering http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/ for texture using the Magic Mesh.  Be kind to one another.

 


10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Brenda, love your little cart of plenty! So glad you've played along this month over at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

MaryH said...

Since I love cornucopias, I especially love this one! Good job on the coloring too. You found a new product with the Magic Mesh, and I'm not sure I even know what it is! But it made a wonderful 'basket' for your wagon wheels. This is so cleverly designed, GOOD JOB! Stay cool. Our humidity has been not as high, so even with the warm mid-day, it's usually pleasant outside. TFS & Hugs

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Brenda!! The cornucopia looks so gorgeous!! I love the mesh cart!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue - said...

Beautiful design Brenda. Love the mesh you've used for the texture. I don't like hot and humid either, it's been a bit like that here this week too.

Mrs A. said...

Splendid card full of harvest goodies and so colourful too. It's great when a card all comes together like you invisage it in your head. Hugs Mrs A.

Lindsey said...

This is a fun way to make your own cart, and perfect for the fall cornucopia. Still summer heat and humidity where I am too! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Colleen said...

Brenda, this is amazing!! Love your magic mesh and the cornucopia sitting on top...beautiful! We are having perfect weather here...70's and low 80's! Still time to get yard landscaping done! Ellie is the Libero for her high school varsity team, so we have been to two matches and another tonight! Watched youngest grandson (7 years old) race motocross last weekend...three days and he took first in his junior division and second in the open division! Grandkids keep us busy, right? Heart Hugs friend!!

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Brenda, love how you added the mesh for your cart! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

anja curvers said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--I never use my Magic Mesh, but you've used yours brilliantly, my friend! Very creative--beautiful card!