Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I may have got ahead of myself as Molly vomited again yesterday afternoon. She's back on rice for now.

My friend Darnell is guest hosting at Just Us Girls this week and I wanted to join in the challenge. It is Shower and I used this MFT stamp called My Umbrella. I colored her with Copics and added black polka dots to her raincoat and umbrella. The umbrella, raincoat and boots are covered with Glossy Accents. The sentiment is from MFT too. Be kind to one another.

Edited:  I couldn't figure out how to resize the picture.  I tried four times and it didn't work. Sorry, Darnell. I've never seen a link up like that and I am still computer challenged. I am so frustrated about this since I don't enter many challenges. I just make a card for whatever I need it for and I made this card just to enter the challenge Shower.




11 comments:

Sue said...

Brenda, this is adorable! Not only a pretty image beautifully coloured, but also a gorgeous colour palette and lovely shine on her boots and umbrella.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your cute card design.

Greta said...

Oh no--so sorry to hear about Molly & so hoping she gets better soon! Your card is absolutely darling, Brenda! Love the images, coloring, use of GA--everything! So far so good for Fritz--fingers crossed!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Cute card, colors and circle die cut, like, like. Maybe you could give Molly a scrambled egg, she could use some protein instead of just carbs. I usually mix a little bit of hamburger with the rice also. Maybe just try a little bit to see if she keeps it down. Dogs are smart, they seem to know what's good for them and their bodies seem to heal faster.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable, Brenda!! I love the image and how you've colored it!! Beautiful, my friend!! I hope Molly is feeling much better soon. Sending get well thoughts and hugs to her :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nancy said...

Love your card Brenda! I zoomed in for a closer look and love the glossy finish you added to your images! Super job with our challenge this week at Just Us Girls!

Darnell said...

Thank you, Brenda! You are so sweet to enter the JUGS challenge with your equally sweet little girl in the rain! I love how you colored her and added the black dots to make it look like you paper-pieced her coat and umbrella! Very clever! I'm so sorry that Molly's tummy is still upset and I hope she completely recovers soon!

We are home safe and we had a great time! Email me with a couple of good options for calling in the next few days. We can go over how to resize photos with the other linky tool and also something else I've been meaning to show you. Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Kind said...

Your PI girl is adorable in her pretty colors! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Bonnie said...

This is such a sweet little gal with her umbrella! Hope Molly is better by now!

alexandra s.m. said...

How adorable indeed!
Love your card Brenda!

Sue - said...

Sweet card Brenda, love the colours.xx