Wednesday, September 20, 2017

This is my first free day since last Thursday and I am so looking forward to it. We tailgated on Sat. and the family was here Sun. for the Sept. birthdays. Monday I was relieved to find I don't have a torn rotater cuff. Dr. thinks it is muscle related and I will start PT next Monday. Yesterday I had lunch with a dear friend that I don't get to see often. It has been a year since we got together so this was very special. Tomorrow I am going to a Stampin Up class with a new demo. I see my previous SU demo now as a friend. We actually had lunch a week ago Friday but she isn't really having classes anymore. So I value today as a day off! I would like to get my outside windows washed today if it doesn't rain. I haven't been in my craft room all week.

This card is kind of a duplicate of the last Halloween one I posted. I used the same die and MS punch only made a window this time. I do love this kind of card and they are so easy to make. Just a few scores and folds. I'll be back soon to show my new SU cards. Be kind to one another.


7 comments:

Greta said...

Sounds busy, but fun, Brenda! My life is very boring compared to yours! Wish I was close enough so we could go to lunch & craft together! Laptop gone again--hopefully will actually get fixed this time, so can only be on the computer a few minutes at a time as it's set up for hubby. Glad I saw this post as I totally adore this darling card! Enjoy the class, my friend!

Lisa said...

I'm glad you didn't tear your rotator cuff, Brenda. Hopefully the PT will help. Your card is so fun!! I love the Halloween scene outside the window!! The spider web in the corner is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharyn Polesel said...

Adorable card! I love looking through your window at the cute Halloween scene. The spider web is a nice touch too. Hope your shoulder feels better. I'm having issues with mine too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card for Halloween. I love the view through the window a lot. Hope your shoulder gets better soon.

Sue said...

What a fabulous scene you've created, Brenda, very atmospheric! I hope all goes well with the physio and that you feel better really soon x

Darnell said...

Sounds like you've been having a ton of family fun while I've been gone! This is a darling Halloween scene card, Brenda! I just love that spider web in the corner, which is where they always are, right?! I'm so glad to hear that you don't have a torn potato cuff and need surgery! Phew! Good luck with the PT tomorrow!! Hugs, Darnell

Cathy said...

Love the scene through the window Brenda, we don't celebrate halloween so I don't make these cards, they look like fun though! Glad to hear you just need physio and nothing like surgery, hope all goes well, Cathy x