Thursday, October 19, 2017

I'm back in the world and trying to get caught up with everything. I took my car in for service since the light has been on for a while. After 55 minutes he came out and said my battery wasn't charging very well and didn't think it would make it through the winter. I didn't want to have to take it back so I asked them to go ahead and install one. Forty five minutes later he called me into the hallway and said they broke something installing the battery and they don't have the part. He was waiting for Enterprise to bring me a rental! Now I do have to go back! I have to say they gave me a sweet ride. This is a 2018 Chevy Malibu loaded. I don't care much about cars as long as they run but this could really sway me! Spoiled, that's what I am.  Be kind to one another.



6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, how awesome to have a new loaded car to drive...even for a little while!! Have fun driving it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Boo on the battery but yay on the new ride...have fun!!!

Liz said...

Have fun with your 'new' car while you have it. xx

Mia said...

Enjoy you "new" car, Brenda! It's good to spoil ourselves some times! Kisses, my friend.
Please contact me to my email address: craftartista@gmail.com

MaryH said...

Sorry to hear you had car problems but I'm so glad they gave you a loaner. Not all dealers do that, so enjoy your new ride! Hope you are feeling much, much better, which I hope is indicated by the fact you took your car for service! Hugs

Greta said...

Well, at least they gave you a nice car while you wait for yours to be fixed! Good thing you'll have a new battery as you sure don't want to get stuck somewhere!